Name your price...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your price...

So, last Sunday I had the Clubman at a VW show. My wife was showing our Harlequin and they had a Euro Car Coral. I wasn't able to stay for the show, but my dad showed it for me. He said a man brought a couple of Ferrari's to the show and had his representative hand him a card and told him to tell me to name my price for the Mini. I guess he has a collection and wants to add a Clubman to it. My dad handed me the card later that night when I met up with him. Just wondering if any of you have had similar experiences?

No such luck. I have a Mini for sale that's going to take someone like that to buy it! Send me the info!
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Which Mini are you selling Chuck?

Comment

Cop car will go up for sale sometime soon.
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

A couple at the ABFM asked if my car was for sale, I said I didn't think so but maybe some day. They left me their number and said to call if I wanted to sell. Not quite as interesting as "name your price" but still nice to hear.

Comment

When people used to ask me if my blue car was for sale, I always told them the same thing: "First $40,000 takes it."

I figured if they bit on an outrageous price, what did I care? I was making an absolute bundle and could build another. If they didn't want to buy it for my price, no big deal. I got to keep my Mini.

By the way, no one ever bit on 40k.

Dan

Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
            X