mini import broker needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini import broker needed

hi i have a mini coming from the UK to Tacoma, washington then onto honolulu, hawaii. i need a customs broker to handle the transfer from tacoma onto the honolulu ship.

thank you

Did you contact Phoenix in England? They've shipped dozens of Minis into Seattle (probably 2 dozen just to me, over the years!). They should be able to suggest someone.
    www.phoenix-cargo.com
    Tell 'em Chuck Heleker sent you their way.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I guess that you mean that you need a broker in the US to handle getting the car released & onto the boat for Hawaii.

I've imported 2 cars from the UK. I used Phoenix in the UK to handle the shipping. I "imported" the car myself. Since I live here in Seattle it is only a matter of some time/paperwork/legwork. No hassle really if everything is above board.

I've never used a customs broker. I don't even know of one to recommend. I assume that you live in Hawaii? Perhaps there is someone there that can assist you. I would imagine that many of the brokers have "networks" of other brokers across the globe.
      Mark Gnagy

Comment

customs broker

phoenix cargo says they cannot ship to seattle because its not a ro/ro receiving port. So it must go to tacoma port. i need someone to clear the car and transfter to export dock. any recommendations?

Comment

As previously indicated, contact Phoenix for a recommendation.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
          X