Looking for your help SAMOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for your help SAMOA

I am interested in purchasing a classic mini, and would appreciate any information on getting a good one. Please help me resources to get my mini education......Thanks all

Hello and welcome Nowell,
    Your best bet is to come to a few meetings while Miniless to get a feel for all the different versions the Mini came in during it's run. Get your questions answered before buying for the best result. Don

Comment

The meet at the meetings idea is not a bad one; especially, the next three meetings. They all are Saturday meetings and tend to draw a little bigger crowd and a bigger variety of cars. And you should have no trouble finding people there willing to "talk shop"!
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Nowell,
        Welcome! I would also recommend you spend some time on the Mini Mania Web page reading the Articles section. Especially focus on the how to I.D. your Mini. Then, take careful note of the cars for sale section and see the californian dealers/consigners. For nearby web resources other than right here, see also vancouvermini.ca. They are a great club too.
        Some calif sites are 7ENT.com, Heritage garage, and you could always check out miniguy.com

Depending on how much data you want, consider buying some of the Mini books that are available on the Mini Mania site. ( And amazon, of course. )

To help us get a better idea of what you think you'd like, tell us what you want to do with the car. Do you want an everyday driver?, a garage queen?, a trailer queen that wins shows?, or do you want a racer?
        And a major question here: Do you want to do your own work on the car?

We'll look forward to seeing you here and at the Mini Club Meetings!
        Best regards,
        MSH
        All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Searching Cheap World Of Warcraft Gold

Are you searching cheap wow gold through Internet? Do not waste your time browsing other websites, just join us, www.ugamegold.com. There is a lot of cheap world of warcraft on hot sale. Our goal is to make sure all our customers satisfied with their wow power leveling and wow orders. We upgrade your characters levels, skills and more. We offer qualified and professional service to all our customers. No risk is ever involved during our purchase process. You could set your heart at rest because safe and good service are our promise to you! Welcome to Ugamegold.com!We just want to make friend with you!And,our world of warcraft gold wnats to make friend with you too!

Comment

Working...
          X