LeMay Call For Cars - British Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeMay Call For Cars - British Invasion

I received this in an email from a friend who is a LeMay member. They are looking to refresh the content of their British Invasion ramp at the museum, and so are looking for new cars to display.

I will be quite surprised if anyone in our club is willing to give up their car to Lemay for however long they want to use it in their display. But the deadline to contact them and express your interest is not that far away at the end of July, so I thought I'd pass this along.

Here is the text of their email flyer:

ACM's Exhibitry Department is looking for interesting vehicles to refresh the content of our British Invasion ramp.

The British Invasion exhibit covers both the cars and the culture that invaded America after WWII and through the 1960s. Iconic cars displayed in this exhibit include Jaguar, Mini, Austin-Healey and Lotus.

We will focus mainly on British vehicles, but will also consider cars that had a significant impact on British life post World War II with an emphasis on the 1960s.

If your car is chosen for the exhibit you will receive a one-year Silver Key ACM membership with benefits that include admission to see your vehicle on display at the Museum.

To have your car considered for display, please send your name, contact information with a short vehicle bio and current photographs of the car to [email protected] by Monday July 31, 2017.
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"
Working...
X