Where Was Everyone Saturday the 20th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Was Everyone Saturday the 20th?

And here I thought that going to the VanDuesen, Vancouver, British Car Meet was a big deal with a lot of the club members. Although I've probably been to more of the Van Duesen meets than almost any other club member, I hadn't been in some time -- probably when Andy and Rachel moved back east was the last. I figured it was time to join the crowd, so I took the Mk 3 to show people what a real Mk 3 looked like. I'd be willing to bet that no one there, except our club members, had ever seen one before. That means 4 of us knew what a Mk 3 was. Four! That's probably an all time low count.

There's lots more to do these coming months. Plan ahead and go. Don't leave your Mini at home.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

I was at home, been there since 1991 missed few year in between
    What s about the Mk3? I have one. or two.
    peter

Comment

In spite of how it is usually written, only two Mini types were truly Mk 3s. Innocenti did one and South Africa did one. The Inno one is a standard looking saloon while the South African one has a standard Mk III front end with an Elf/Hornet rear end. Club members here (including you, Peter!) have seen the car if you've been to my house, or last year's local ABFM, or last year's Greenwood show.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
      X