• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minisprint article/video

Read the article. Click on the video.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

So jiggy!

Is it true you can still have one made? See this link. Has anyone ever been in a MiniSprint? Wonder about headroom, back seat space, and stuff like that.

-Jason

Comment

Yes, I've been in a real Mini Sprint as well as the fiberglass version (Mini Minus?). Back seat space isn't really affected, but headroom certainly is. Go sit in your Mini and measure the space between the top of your head and the roof of the car. Now imagine that roof sitting 5" lower. You can drop seats down a little or get ones that sit lower, but then you'll have issues with leg room and the position of the steering wheel to deal with.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Though he's now in his 80s, Neville Trickett is still cutting shells in France. He'll do yours (has to be a great shell) for less than $5000.

A new Heritage shell is about $8700, so you could start a brand-new Minisprint for a mere 15 grand. Then you add everything else, of course.

This isn't a Trickett Minisprint, but it's still fun to look at.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
        X