Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somerford Mini - Karen Porter - a recommendation

Hi,
    Several times in the recent past I've forgotten Karen's name, and even forgotten "Somerford", when talking with several of you. I wanted to write this so that I could let you all know that I've been very pleased working with Karen. I recommend that you check your parts wish list with her prior to ordering from others.

Also, please note that they are the main buyer of the "door pull cables" manufactured and sold by Mr. Miller. ( So I know he'll approve of them. )

Happy shopping!
    Best,
    MSH

www.somerford-mini.co.uk/

Somerford Mini offer the complete service to anyone who owns a Classic Mini built between 1959 and 2000.

Unit 2/Broadfield Farm, Chippenham SN15 5EL, United Kingdom
    +44 1249 721421
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

I have purchased parts from Somerford a couple of times. The last time was on a quick trip to the UK. The only opportunity I had to be out and about was the afternoon I arrived. As soon as I left Heathrow in my rental car I blasted out west to Somerford. That trip I bought the radiator and exhaust that are in my 1100 Special!
    Mark Gnagy

Comment

I to have had great experiences with Karen Porter of the last year or two on my rebuild. I have purchased most of my sheet metal panels through them. The price of the parts plus shipping is still far less expensive then buying same thing stateside. I plan to use them for more of my rebuild.

Comment

Working...
      X