Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone as I am new to the club. Have a few projects in the works. Hope to get some advice along the way

Welcome, advice in this club is abundant!

Comment

Hi, Jim, and welcome. We love to hear about projects.

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

As the third of the Three Amigos, I should welcome you, too.

As for advice, let's see. I could start with my thoughts on quick shifters, 13" wheels, and center exit upswept exhausts. Oh, and missing whiskers for Mk I grille surrounds.
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Well that could be interesting Chuck.

Dan, I'm the guy that bought the heritage shell (along with his donor vehicle and parts) from Peter.

I've just about got the metal work done on the donor shell and hope to be swapping and bolting it together in the coming weeks. The new shell is still at the body shop. It just went in for media blasting and is getting a fresh seal and prep.

Have three shells total and enough parts on hand to build two. Still deciding on options. Left hand, right hand drive. 1380 or 998 for daily driving. The fun has begun!!

Comment

Of course, Jim. I remember meeting you at Robert's. You're in the right place.

Dan
            Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Hey Jim,
              Good to see you here and get your updates. Very glad to hear of your progress thus far.
              Best of luck with next steps!
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Welcome Jim!

We look forward to getting to know you and watch the progress of your projects!

Kind regards,
                ~elise

Comment

Welcome to the group! Can't wait to see pictures of your progress.

Drexel

Comment

Working...
                  X