Mystery Mini.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Mini.

I saw a mystery Silver over Blue Sportpack, center exhaust, Mini on Hwy 302 headed towards Key Center today......I was going to put a picture on here but the system asks for a URL of the image, so NO picture.
    I install gutters and do general contracting for a living....not computer work....could someone please explain (in layman's terms) how to post a picture now. It was an easy task, but now?
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Hi Carl,

This two year old posting might help.

http://www.seattleminiowners.com/for...ead.php?t=1697

Don't know how to get the shot from your phone to an image hosting site though.

Don

Comment

Hi Carl,

First download the image off your phone. In most cases it will be in a .jpg format, so "photo.jpg" (for example).

Then you need to host it someplace as that way you'll have a physical address to link it to for use on this forum (the URL part). For that some people use Flickr, Photobucket, Snapfish, Panoramio, etc., etc. or in some cases free space provided by their ISP (Comcast, Century Link, Frontier, etc.).

An easier option would be to just use this shot below and claim it was a 'little known Mini variant'.. ;-)

Andrew

Comment

Andrew, it was just like the one in your picture!!

Comment

Or maybe it was a little too much .

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Thanks Don and Andrew.

There goes that beer thing again.....

Comment

It wasn't me, I've been working 5 X 10's for over two years, on graveyard so I haven't had mine out of the garage since October. Besides its still red and black.
              Skip

Comment

Mystery Mini.

Not a great picture......

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7432/1...85ed47ff_m.jpg
                Last edited by 72 Norty; 01-29-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X