Found - another Mini in Oak Harbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found - another Mini in Oak Harbor

At lunch the other day a friend told me he saw another Mini parked near his house here in Oak Harbor. I drove up and down the street he said it was on several times over the course of a week and never saw it. Then Saturday I tried again and found it! I hadn't seen it before because the owner drives it 70 miles round trip to work in Burlington every day and was never home when I drove by. It's a pretty nice 79' RHD with a 1275. The owner also has a 67' RHD woody wagon in his garage with a very nice shell but a shot 850. He and his wife drove the woody all over England on their honeymoon.
    Firemarshal Bill
    78' Mini 1000

Is he interested in selling the Woody?

Comment

I'm pretty sure he isn't interested in selling his woody. It has a lot of sentimental value for him and his wife.
      Firemarshal Bill
      78' Mini 1000

Comment

I figured as much, but it "never hurts to ask"....

Comment

It's hard to own just one isn't it Bryan?

Comment

I can certainly see the addiction Don! And as much as I would love to add a second car to my garage, my wife would say 1 toy is enough.

I was actually inquiring about it for a friend of mine, he mentioned to me that he's looking for a project and that either a Mini Truck, Wagon or a Moke would peak his interest.
            Last edited by Old No.7; 08-26-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X