Can-Am Mini Jamboree (Part 1 of 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can-Am Mini Jamboree (Part 1 of 2)

Here's something to put on your calendar. Visit the Jamboree and then take a short little drive over to Milwaukee for East Meets West.

From the Ohio Mini Owners Fall 2013 Newsletter.

Can-Am Mini Jamboree, June 26 - 29, 2014, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

The Ohio Mini Owners will be hosting the Can-Am Mini Jamboree at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course during the weekend of the Can-Am Mini Challenge Race. The Can-Am Mini Challenge race is a vintage race for classsic Minis only and the Can-Am Mini Jamboree will be for spectators with classic Minis only. We are working on the details now, but you can expect the usual activities, plus some great Mini racing. We will have the OMO Mini BBQ... There will be a classic Minis only corral located close to where the Mini racers will be paddocked, lunch time laps around the track both Saturday and Sunday, a concours in the infield on Saturday, plus the Mini racers will be picking their favorite Mini. We are working on a few activities... So mark it on your calendar as a must do for 2014.
    [Part one of two.]
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Can-Am Mini Jamboree (Part 2 of 2)

[Part 2 from the Ohio Mini Owners Fall 2013 newsletter]

We have 89 Minis on the preliminary entry list for the Can-Am Mini Challenge race, which would make it the largest field of Minis to race in the US ever. If you sign up to come to the Can-AM Mini Jamboree, you will get a ticket for the weekend for the race.
    Last edited by Cheleker; 09-25-2013, 02:16 PM.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
    X