Jerry Out To Pasture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Out To Pasture

Today is Jerry Miller's last day at work. Boeing will have to get along without him, now. He is retiring so he'll have more time to work on the list of house projects Bette has lined up for him.
    Last edited by Cheleker; 03-29-2013, 07:37 AM.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Congrats on your retirement and successful survival of the Boeing work experience Jerry.

Comment

I'm buying Jerry's lunch tomorrow. He just has to show up. He should be good at that by now.

Sincere congratulations Jerry on your newfound days off.

Don

Comment

I'm sure Jerry's "retirement" is just his way of preparing for a third career with Boeing.

All the best, Jerome.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Bette is the lucky one here! Now she gets Jerry around the house all the time! Congrats, Jerry!
          Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
          1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Congrats Jerry! I'll miss seeing you and your Mini around the office!

Comment

Thanks for all of the nice thoughts. Strangely enough, I'll miss working at the Delivery Center, one of the best jobs at Boeing. But I wont miss the drive to and from work-scary freeway. But I am looking forward to more club events now that I'm no longer one of the 'night stalkers'.

Comment

Congrats, Jerry! May your retirement be longer than your time spent there!
                Best,
                MSH
                All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Working...
                X