Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Member Dale needs Mini moved - Bothell to Sequim

Hello,
    Posting this for a friend and long time club member, Dale. He needs to move a rolling, non running, classic Mini from Bothell to Sequim before the middle of March. Expenses involved in your having moved this Mini will be reimbursed. Please contact me directly so that I can put you in touch with Dale, or post up here, and I'll send you his contact info.
    Thanks for reading, and,
    Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Mini Mooovin'

For any of us this would fill a day as do many car moves, but it's a Mini, and thus fun to move.
    One other member (Ok, Ed.) has volunteered to help out, and I'm presuming since you brought it up Mark, are also volunteering......Yes? I would love to help out with my truck and Mini moving trailer as long as the car rolls and there are enough bodies to push said Mini onto my trailer. The drive may include lunch, pub stop after, and some gas $ for the guy with the truck.
    My only issue is.....timing. When and when do you plan on this move?
    Let me know ASAP.
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

"Will work for beer" as it says on my scrap of cardboard.

Don

Comment

Beer workers.

I've got some PBR in my frig out in the shop I'll bring.

Ed says he's off Monday (Presidents Day) how does that work for the rest of the Mini moving volunteers?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Don

Comment

Monday sounds good, the PBR not so much...

Comment

Wow, you are so excellent! I'm giving Dale Don's #, so they can discuss. I was, I am sorry to say, only the scribe in this instance. Many tasks and no time for them all right now for me, unfortunately.
              Thanks!
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Dales move

Ed mentioned that Dales new place will be ready for Mini delivery on the 16th of March, that is a Saturday, so any volunteers.....please chime in.

Comment

Working...
                X