Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Littleton, Crew Chief in Cars 2 - The Movie

Hi,
    Just picked up the die cast "Cars 2 - The Movie" character Austin Littleton in a two pack. He's packed with an Aston racer of some kind named Nigel Gearsley. As some may recall, the crew chief characters in the movie get to wear a headset, so it's kind of a different way to see a Classic displayed. It appears the designers in the Cars staff have attempted to duplicate the appearance of an early car in the Deluxe level of trim.( Well, except for the oversized headset! )

Kinda fun.
    Best,
    MSH
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark; 02-11-2013, 07:17 AM. Reason: Nigel's name & pic of package
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

That's cool Mark,
    I've seen the move several times with my kids and have never seen a mini...but marketing must have herd me at some point LOL
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

And here I am, a guy with 100s of Mini models, and, yet, I don't have one with earphones. I feel left out.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

James, I know what you mean. I haven't ever seen this Littleton character in the movie either. They just knew they could sell the character's car, whether the animation ended up on the cutting room floor (Digital Floor?) or not!

Chuck, I can buy one for you so that you can add this to your collection. It's approximately 8.50 at wally world. Let me know; I might even be able to bring it to the Grp 2 meeting for you.

Best,
        MSH

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass on this one. When I posted I couldn't find one of those little, yellow face things that indicated sarcasm.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Oh, sarcasm, I get it now. It might be the emoticon,

Just a bit enthusiastic about a newly marketed classic Mini, I guess. Think of the kids who might want to get a classic Mini when they grow up!

Best regards,
            MSH
            Last edited by Mark; 02-13-2013, 06:52 AM. Reason: Emoticons, not decepticons

Comment

Mini Mini.

I want one!

I'm just a big kid and can't get enough of collecting Mini toys.
              It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Hi Carl, You probably aren't too close to wally, so I can stop by and see if the one I saw is still there for you. Would you like me to? I could then bring it to Grp 2, or to the Italian Job night.
                LMK, and,
                Best regards,
                MSH

Comment

Working...
                X