Long-term planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-term planning

I know people are still trying to decide whether or not they're going to Bend this summer. Maybe those people shouldn't click this link.

The event that was announced (at West Meets East in 2009) for Arkansas in 2014 is now planned for Wisconsin.

Has no one heard about this before now?

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Heck, I will go to that one. I won't go to bend because it is during the week.
    1971 mini Clubman Turbo
    1991 Black German mini
    2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

It would be impossible to go to Milwaukee without stopping by Road America to see a race.
      Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
      1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Dan, West/East announced on the Mini Mania Forum on Monday. The post thanked all the club leaders for voting yes to have the event in Milwaukee. Should be a good event, but did any "club leader" here have a say, or did SAMOA get left out?
        Shaggy, always controversial about holding over a weekend vs. during the week. Having gone to a few I know which I prefer.
        Ed, Better yet, at Mid-Ohio on 6/26 through 6/29 is the annual Can-Am Mini Challenge race.
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

The only reason I say that is because I am free during the weekends and can plan for weekend. I will be in school in June and will most likely have class during one of the days for the meet. I would love to go to Bend, it would give my an excuse to use my beach house down there. But I can't go because of school.
          1971 mini Clubman Turbo
          1991 Black German mini
          2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

How many of you guys are going to Bend? We'll be there!
            '89 Mini City. Too many mods to list.
            '85 Land Rover Ninety V8 Station Wagon.
            '08 Land Rover LR3 SE.

Comment

Chris, you could take an online class and do it while you're down there!

Comment

Originally posted by cdirth View Post
                Chris, you could take an online class and do it while you're down there!
                I am taken online classes but need an in seat class also to get my BAH. I won't know what classes are for that quarter until later this quarter.
                1971 mini Clubman Turbo
                1991 Black German mini
                2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                X