Lil Bit update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Bit update

Late last night Paul and his friend Ray got my car running.

Thanks a bunch to everyone that gave Paul info, but I really want to thank Jeff, he provided the last key to the puzzle.

Jeff actually saved me from dishing out a ton of money throwing parts at my car. THANKS!!!

Issue - The reluctor wasn't indexed correctly when it was swapped over from my original engine. That's all know if you really want details you'll have to chat it up with Paul at the next function.

Hopefully Paul will be able to throw the front end together so I can drive it to the white elephant.

Priscilla.

Best thing I've heard in ages! The three Ps - Priscilla and Paul and Perseverance. What the Mini club is all about.
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Oh yeah...the "reluctor wasn't indexed".. why didn't I think of that?

Great news Priscilla and Paul!

Don

Comment

I suppose that's as in, "We tried luctin' her, but that didn't work, so we reluctor."

Congratulations, Priscilla, on getting your car back.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Great news and a nice way to start the New Year off..

When I hear words like 'reluctor', this comes to mind..

Comment

Way to go Mini Doctor ( Jeff V H )!

It just goes to show that the width and breadth of our club members knowledge knows no bounds!

- From the earliest of a 1959's specific characteristics

- the many different aspects of Minis made in countries other than England

- the introduction dates of changes throughout the more than 40 year run

- the subtleties of what mods work best ( or look best, if that's the thing )

- what wears out on extremely high mileage cars, and what doesn't!

- the tips and tricks that can only be known by having been there, done that

- the special way the F.I. systems were adapted to older architecture

- so many more details and tips you just can't find elsewhere!

Very cool, Paul and Priscilla! I hope to see you pull in to the W.E.S with that "Classic Mini Smile".

Best,
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Fantastic news!! Cannot wait to see Lilbit in action!!

It truly takes a village to keep these wee little Mini's going, way to go guys!!

Comment

Working...
                X