X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inno Beach Car

In case you've never seen one...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C351213
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Cool! Nothing a sawz-all couldn't handle! Little duct tape around the sharp edges and Bob's yer uncle! You now got a low dollar beach car, combo ruined Mini. Better yet try it on a BINI and watch all the sheeple follow suit!

Can you imagine cruising down the highway next to a semi wheel in that thing?!? Might not be a practical winter car around here. Does look rather fun though!
    Skip

Comment

Something tells me it's not a 1968 and that only 4 were made...

That being said, guess one could call it 'unique'.. (frankly, I'd rather drive a Moke in such situations).

Comment

Speaking of rarer variants, not sure if it was original (probably not) Wayne Corini (sp I'm sure) had a T'Wini on the Chasing Classic Cars last night plus an Elf and a couple of other Minis. Didn't devote a lot of time to them though.
        Skip

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
          Speaking of rarer variants, not sure if it was original (probably not) Wayne Corini (sp I'm sure) had a T'Wini on the Chasing Classic Cars last night plus an Elf and a couple of other Minis. Didn't devote a lot of time to them though.
          Given the contrived and profit-centric nature of those kind of shows, probably a good thing they did not devote a lot of time as otherwise you'd see more flipper types buying up their latest thing, rare Mini's..

What I'm getting at is to me, those kind of shows shine a negative light on the collector car hobby.

Comment

This car was at San Ramon in '05. It was beautifully done and beggin' for a beach.

Dan
            Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

I like the details on the San Ramon car a lot more..

Comment

Chuck, Couldn't agree with you more. When they started airing the Barrett Jackson Auctions on the Speed Channel prices on anything old car related went through the roof overnight The more flipper type shows who successfully sell a car for a bazillion bucks makes it worse for all of us.
                Skip

Comment

Big +1 Skip.. (sadly)

Comment

Working...
                  X