Riley Ranchero...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Ranchero...

Saw this one and thought of Dan Berglund (or maybe Don Dixon)..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RILEY-ELF-...item1c2a43954b

Seller: "Mini Limo Solutions"...

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew.Bertschi; 08-25-2012, 09:23 AM.

That certainly would be fun to finish. Unfortunately, it'd take more than four grand just to get it here. I'd love to hand it over to Gunnar, though.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

I agree Dan and think Gunnar would end up re-doing a lot of the work already done to get it to his exacting standards.

Comment

Import....

I will be going over to the UK in the Spring, I can arrange shipping for about 2k. Container, with about 3 other Minis in it is the best way to go. Funny I was going to do something similar, to my very original, 1962 Austin Countryman!
        It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Originally posted by 72 Norty View Post
          I will be going over to the UK in the Spring, I can arrange shipping for about 2k. Container, with about 3 other Minis in it is the best way to go. Funny I was going to do something similar, to my very original, 1962 Austin Countryman!
          Is that a Belfair conversion Carl?

Comment

Depending on when exactly in the spring, I would be interested in sharing a container if that is what you are offering. I will be looking at purchasing a LHD mini in France and would drive it across the channel to the UK container.

Let me know or send me a PM.

Thanks

Comment

The more I look at it, the more I like the Elf. I'm already picturing it in my garage with BIGSHOT.

But to finish and do it right would probably take $30k. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket or two today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Dan
              Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
              X