Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeMay Museum looking for a Mini to display!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeMay Museum looking for a Mini to display!

As some of you may or may not know, the LeMay Museum will be having their Grand Opening in June. I have a friend that is doing some consulting for them and is looking to assist them with a "British Invasion" exhibit. He's looking for a dozen or so British cars, one of them on the list of course, a Mini! He thought of me when he read that and thought I might be able to help him find a loaner car.

What he's looking for: a local owner who would be willing to loan his/her Mini out for the summer for the Grand Opening of the LeMay Museum. They would prefer a Mk1 or possibly an S that is clean, close to stock, nothing that's been too modified. The car doesn't need to be "10", but would like something nice/clean for the display.

If anyone is interested in something like this then please let me know! Keep in mind also, they need British cars, so if you have something other than a Mini that might fit the bill, it won't hurt to ask.

Thanks for reading!

Give up a Mini for a whole summer of driving? That's a bit steep!

Comment

Do they mind a lil body damage? LOL I would loan mine out as it is sitting in my driveway. It does still have a good side.
      1971 mini Clubman Turbo
      1991 Black German mini
      2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I agree Ryan, I wouldn't want to give up my car during the only part of the year that I actually drive it!

Shaggy- I don't think they would be too picky, but if your willing to loan it out, I can give you an email to contact my buddy to get some more details from you.

Comment

Sure why not.
          1971 mini Clubman Turbo
          1991 Black German mini
          2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
          X