Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings!

Hi guys,

A big hello from Andy and I! Wishing everyone the best this Holiday season and for the New Year.

I have not visited the SAMOA site in a while and noted the changes. Congrats on the new website, it looks great! Sorry we won't be at the WES next month. That was always a blast, and with the Canadian dollar so strong , bidding would indeed be attractive.

Most of you probably already know that Mike at Seven and I have taken up the task of organizing a tribute race to celebrate the Mini's 55th birthday in 2014. Mid-Ohio is a great Mini track, and we anticipate a big turn-out of GT5 cars in addition to some of the best vintage Minis. Charlie Pollet and the Ohio Mini Club are also planning a number of activities over the race weekend, and combined with the racing it will be a most memorable birthday bash! There is plenty of time to get your racing credentials and build a competitive car if you want to join the fun on the track!

We are working on a website for all the event details, which I will post as soon as it is live. If you want to be on the email list for the latest news, send Charlie your email address: [email protected] (an underscore, not a space, between the first and last name).

Take care and best wishes!

Rachel

Great to hear from you, hope you and Andy are well also! Have a Merry Christmas, and good luck with your 55th celebration ( that sounds really cool, that's for sure!)
    Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

OK the Can-Am Mini Challenge website is now live! http://www.canamminichallenge.com/

Cheers,
      Rachel

Comment

Working...
      X