An MPI with GUTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An MPI with GUTS!!!

We just completed a full stage 3 upgrade to Doug's 2000 MPI. WHAT A CHANGE! Ordered the parts from MiniSport. Received a Stage 3 head, LCB Maniflow Headers, 1.5 Roller Rockers, plugs and a K&N filter. The installation went very smoothly. Basically a bolt on operation.
    We also ordered the 52mm throttle body but that is on backorder. Should add even more performance. (Did you know that the factory TB is limited to 3/4 max open)?
    The results are impressive. Lots of low end torque and it freely revs right to redline now. Where it would just barely maintain speed up the Southcenter hill on 405 to Burien, it now will smoothly accelerate in 4th. It is easy to just motor along in 4th at slow speeds and just add throttle to accerate away.
    Since this is an Multi Point Injected car, it was easy to just get in and turn the key. Now special tuning required.
    You gotta get a ride.
    Classic Miniac.
    1978 Mini (1460)
    1991 B M W 318is

Sounds excellent! ( Or I bet it does at full throttle! ) Way to go you two!

I'll put my dibs in for the list of wanna test riders......

Can I be allowed to wait until the new big bore TB is installed? Heee heee heee

Best,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

I am interested in this!

Mike, I have a 1998 MPi Monza and would like to talk to you more about this. Can you please contact me?

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

Sure, give me a call: (206) 465-6560
        Classic Miniac.
        1978 Mini (1460)
        1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Working...
        X