Cooper Stripes 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper Stripes 12

I talk with Mike Kearney about racing a mini. You can access the download by going to the blog.

http://www.minicooper.tumblr.com

or it will be out on itunes under

Cooper Stripes..

cheers!

(Mike is such a nice guy)

Greg

Stripes.

Greg, I thought this post was about stripes on our cars. Guess not, really. Stripes do make your Mini go faster though. It has something to do with the slight added weight on the bonnet, keeping the front end down, much like a spoiler at the back of a muscle car. Also the vinyl striping is aerodynamically engineered to direct the wind away from an open window, lessening the drag coefficients. So If you don't have the factory installed stripes, they can be obtained through many of our favorite vendors. Cheers, Carl.
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

I Agree

Originally posted by 72 Norty View Post
      Greg, I thought this post was about stripes on our cars. Guess not, really. Stripes do make your Mini go faster though. It has something to do with the slight added weight on the bonnet, keeping the front end down, much like a spoiler at the back of a muscle car. Also the vinyl striping is aerodynamically engineered to direct the wind away from an open window, lessening the drag coefficients. So If you don't have the factory installed stripes, they can be obtained through many of our favorite vendors. Cheers, Carl.

Comment

So going by that, forget the Stage 3 kit...

Just take a set of Cooper stripes + a sufficient amount of = a very quick car...

Comment

Working...
        X