Very clean local Mk1 Countryman on BaT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very clean local Mk1 Countryman on BaT

Anyone know who the owner of this one is?

http://bringatrailer.com/2011/07/22/...tate-for-sale/

That would be Steve Kovacs' car. Just wish I had an extra $14k....

Don

Comment

Wow.

Steve, I can't believe your selling the Van! You better have a damn good project to follow that. Ditto, Don.
      Good luck with the sale.
      It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Steve says he's already sold the car.

That's too bad. I hope we see him at future meets.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Hello everyone!

Life has caught up with me and needed to sell my wagon but not to worry its only metal as I keep telling myself. Besides, when my house is sold I plan to search for a nice Cooper S project or one that's already done, but would also go for a project to keep me from the lonelyness of being single again (yeah at 58). Just so you know, the wagon wasn't sold due to the divorce but to keep healthy after it. The project that I've been wanting to finish is my 1966 MK1 Cortina GT that is nearing completion only needing paint now. I've been only putting this on the back burner for 20 yrs. and its time to get going on it!
          Thanks for the memories....but fear not my friends, there's more to come!

Steve

Comment

Looking for a Cooper S? Once you go Estate, you'll never go back!

Is the car staying "local"? It would have been nice to see it here in the For Sales. I'm sure someone would have grabbed it. If it's going away, that's two very nice estates that got away recently.
            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

to Inspire Steve

Nice Cortina to keep you going...

Comment

Working...
              X