Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see this on SAMOA Front Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see this on SAMOA Front Page?

Anyone else see this on the SAMOA page? I made the mistake of going through the front page and found a comment posted. Clicked and it was the information below in blue.

Looks like SAMOA members are invited to a Coverd Bridges Tour on October 1 - 3, 2011. Only reason that I cut and pasted it to the forum is that this looks like a cool overnighter run that we could put together something like it. I know Peter and one or two others have mentioned that it would be cool to have another overnighter run like we did with the first Penninsula Run down to Long Beach. Was nice of them to invite us at least.

Looked on the website looks like there are only 3 spots open. Looked like a cool run that someone had taken a bit of time to put together

Bert Cripe on 07/13/2011 at 7:19 pm said:

I want to announce and invite your club members to participate in our Oregon Covered Bridges Tour on Saturday-Sunday-Monday, October 1-2-3, 2011.

This event is limited to 20 entries (since this is our first event of this magnitude we are limiting it to keep it manageable and intimate and within our management capabilities!). This event is limited to all Alfa Romeos, all FIATs, MGs, all Minis (contemporary and vintage),and Miatas and pre-1980 sports cars, touring cars (exceptions may be made-please inquire). We desire to attract like minded, ‘sporting’ car enthusiasts as opposed to owners of only a limited selection of cars. As they say variety is the spice of life! Thus we hope to form a close knit group of like-minded individuals who enthusiastically enjoy driving on secondary roads and sharing a good time doing so!

Please refer to the website for details:

http://home.wavecable.com/~spiders

Thank you so much,

Bert Cripe
    President
    FIAT Enthusiasts Northwest
    [email protected]
    Skip

I'm not sure, but is this the same weekend as the Mary Hill rallye,(at the historic site just north of the Columbia River ) and is it related to this directly?
    I have a faint memory of the organizer coming to the Group 2 day and inviting us all to attend since it was to celebrate Mini.

I haven't looked back through our events calendar to check it out.

Looks cool though.

Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

It looks like fun, but Mark's right. It's the same weekend as the Maryhill Hill Climb.

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

That was what I thought in the first place, was pointing out what a bang up job whomever put it together.
        Skip

Comment

Working...
        X