Need service or repairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need service or repairs?

Doug and I have been working on our own minis and other cars for many years. We can do do oil changes, tune-ups, valve adjustments, brakes and suspension work and electrical and cooling system work. Our rates are reasonable and we can do it now. Give us a call at (206) 465-6560 or (206) 241-1133.
    Classic Miniac.
    1978 Mini (1460)
    1991 B M W 318is

You probably won't get too many bites here. Almost everyone here has Classic Mini and their British variants up to the end of it's production. Looks like you are looking for owners of the *** MINI. There are a few Mini / MINI owners, most of us are Mini(s) only.
    Skip

Comment

True we do have new minis. But the we LOVE to work on our Classic minis. That is what this post is about. Why would you think we meant any other?
      Classic Miniac.
      1978 Mini (1460)
      1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Based on the year of the MINI at the bottom of the list. (I see that you are one of the MINI / Mini owners.) Although it's been a while we occasionally get folks who own MINI who either want advice, work on their car. I mistakenly took your post as one of those, sorry if you were offended, none meant.
        Skip

Comment

Our latest project:

I know many don't know what we have been doing. Here is the latest project we are working on: A high performance mini. Check out the link for pictures: http://cid-c7a5e1b8c88022c1.photos.l...onsChanged=1&1

The car started out as a Canadian mini 1000. We stripped it and added a custom wiring harness and intruments, racing seats and rollbar. The origianl 997 engine pulled and the suspension upgraded to polly busings and solid subframe mounts. 4 pot disk brakes installed on the front and superfins on the back. KAD adjustable rear suspension brackers and adjustable lower arms and control rods on the front. The best part is the engine: 7 enterprises is building a 1380 A+ with 5 speed straight cut gears and 3.7 final drive. Lightened flywheel and racing clutch. Check out the link for a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQnk2sdS8pU. Should put out about 150-160hp.
          Classic Miniac.
          1978 Mini (1460)
          1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Thanks for the correction. The 7 should be an 8. I know I type too fast. NOTHING gets by this club. :-)
            Classic Miniac.
            1978 Mini (1460)
            1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Working...
            X