50% off deal for rally driving school in Snoqualmie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off deal for rally driving school in Snoqualmie

Thought some of you fellow driving enthusiasts might find this Groupon deal intriguing: link

It's a 2-hour or 4-hour rally driving instruction session at Kingfish Rally School in Snoqualmie for around 50% off the normal price. Looks like a thrilling and dare I say educational time to be had in a rally-prepped 280-hp Subaru Impreza STI! I checked prices at some of the other more conventional road course driving schools in the area and around the country, and this seems like a great deal, although still not exactly cheap. You can buy the deal through Tuesday night, or sooner if the deal sells out. If you're thinking about buying the deal, it's worth reading the fine print...expiration date, cancellation policy, insurance is extra $25 - $50, etc. Nothing unusual, but a worthy read.

If you're not familiar with Groupon, it's a reputable daily deal website that features good deals (coupons) each day in Seattle and most other cities around the country.

A friend and I both couldn't resist, so I'll post pics later in the year once I've had my turn behind the wheel. I can't wait!!

The rally deal is now on the right side of the Groupon webpage in the sidebar titled "More Great Deals Nearby."

Comment

Working...
    X