Mk1 Mini Interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk1 Mini Interiors

One of the Mini's that I am thinking of getting is a mk1 with all the seats and the headliner, but has nothing else interior wise.

I am just curious if anyone has a a full mk1 interior set? If so, how much does a whole set like that usually go for?

If you can't find someone who has all the pieces and decide to buy from Newton Commercial, all the interior panels and the carpet set in your choice of colors will cost you about $540 plus shipping from England.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I am hoping a few people have at least some of the pieces laying around, but I just might to piece it together slowly if I end up getting it.

Comment

dan,
        i seem to remember that newton had a pick up interior. did you happen to research that yourself, or did you just use the old bigshots?
        Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

What color is the interior on the car? I've got a full set of Cooper/S grey panels. This is not the brocade style. I also have a pair of green/grey front seats.
          Tom
          My Mini is plastic.

Comment

Right now, the Mini is red (it used to be blue) and it comes with black seats. We are thinking of painting it back to blue, so that interior could work. Do you have any photos of it?

Comment

Ryan,

You might want to check out the Mini project Michael Palmer just posted.
              Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
              1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Working...
              X