Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know This Mini?

http://masoncountydailynews.net/the-...-loves-his-car
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

I've seen it twice in Shelton. I was on the clock both times, in a state truck didn't think it would look too good chasing a Mini. You know how everyone whines when they think a state employee is screwing off on the clock!!

Both times it was down by the hobby shop off of the main drag (by the Red Apple Market I think).
    I would disagree with the oppinion of feeling every bump in the road, that would be "Sport Tuned" suspension on the cheap. Must not like the feel of the road or the anticipation of what the car is going to do by the seat of the pants feel. We've got to find this guy and show him how to properly drive a Mini!
    Skip

Comment

shelton, huh? we'll have to take a summer drive i think!
      Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Shelton

I am in Shelton about 3 times a week doing work (Gutters) and will keep my eyes peeled for the mystery purple Mini.
        It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Contact the paper. Tell them you represent a Mini club that he might be interested in and leave your contact information with them.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

If we only could get Clint Eastwood and all those clowns out of our rough riding Mini Coopers... twenty or so of us could look this guy up. Buy him lunch and a set of cones.

"The Shelton Search for Shy Ted's Sled"

Don

Comment

If you look up Ted Felt in Dex White Pages for Shelton 98584his contact information is there.
              Skip

Comment

HAHAHAHA As they say in the salsa commercial, "Get a Rope!" To tow his rough riding Mini, of course.

Or, perhaps to openly welcome him and his CDN Mini into our fold,

Keep on searching for that car, and don't forget the "club cards" that you can leave on peoples Minis! Available at every meeting, take some with you.

Best regards,
                MSH
                All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Working...
                X