34 mm socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 mm socket

there's a guy on the SAMOA facebook page that needs a socket and maybe some help. chris opeilia

http://www.facebook.com/groups/52273...group_activity
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

I'd loan him mine if I had a clue as to who he is and can be sure that he doesn't have a Gig Harbor address... Perhaps he could join this forum and introduce himself.

Don

Comment

I prob have an equivalent in Inches with 1/2 inch drive, does he say if it needs to be a deep socket? I'm nofacebooker so please just have him contact me on 501# and I'll set him up. Do you know his locale?
      Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Don, you may have talked to Chris at the White Elephant. I think he's been a member of the club for nearly a year. He's on this forum as Shaggy-something.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

and i did tell him to join the forum if he hasn't already. facebook is a tad more phone friendly for a lot of the "younger" generation.
          Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Had a little trouble putting Shaggy591 small a together with Chris O... Can't imagine why...
            Chris, My tools are your tools, give me a call.
            206 525 8825

Don

Comment

I found a place that had one thanks though.
              1971 mini Clubman Turbo
              1991 Black German mini
              2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

The club has one in the tool library (thanks George T). Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

Kelley
                If you can afford the car, you can afford the manual...

Comment

Working...
                X