HS4 intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS4 intake manifold

I find myself in need of a single carb intake manifold to go with the Freeflow Maniflow exhaust header on a 998. Hoping for 1 1/2" diameter, HS4 diagonal bolt pattern, with coolant pipe. If it has some cool speed equipment name cast into it all the better!
    Don
    Last edited by Dixminion; 01-20-2008, 08:30 PM. Reason: clarified single carb

Check with Mark H. He had one for sale last summer when I was looking the the same thing.
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Sorry, It's been sold. Thanks for the heads up referral in my direction though.

Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Thanks Guys,
        At the risk of much ridicule I'm also considering cuting the original cast steel intake/exhaust apart. I have doubts if the newly freed intake will clear the center branch of the Maniflow. Anyone willing to admit experience with this setup?
        Don

Comment

Haven't done so with that set up, but remember to check clearance with any HS4 manifold (there are some that won't clear a freeflow or LCB); to check flange thickness between the exhaust and intake manifold (they should be close); and to check the angle the intake makes with the head. There will be tears at bedtime if you end up with an inline engine manifold.
          Last edited by Cheleker; 01-22-2008, 06:47 AM.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I think I might have one of those, If so, you can have it.
            '60 Morris Van - Marvan

Comment

Thanks James, Will you bring it up to the White Elephant? Don

Comment

Yep
                '60 Morris Van - Marvan

Comment

Working...
                X