peper pot wheels and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peper pot wheels and tires

These are the "peper pot" style wheels our MKV Mayfare. Stock Rover Mini wheels with Bridgestone 145x70x12 tires (aprox. 75% tread). Grate condition, set of 4 with lug nuts. $400
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

James, ....dunno about you tyres and wheels, but I may be interested in the grill in your picture there. I am in the process of purchasing a 1962 Countryman and will need some work done and parts. Let me know what you have in the parts dept. and labour is about $30-$40 an hour,..yes?Cheers, Carl.
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Poor James is trying to sell some wheels and Norty and I have to bug him about grilles. I've already PM'd him about the origin of that stamped thang in the background. Now I know where my version came from. Thanks James.

Don

Comment

Don't see many of the Pepperpot wheels. If someone wants something different...

The stamped grille is Mk I Morris. Came in either white painted or chrome. To my knowledge, it has never been reproduced, unlike most other grilles.
        The one above it is Austin and would be appropriate for your Countryman, 72. The wavey Austin grille is available in reproduciton form.
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Bits and Bobs....

Chuck, I will be in need of many parts and work done, you will definitely be on my list of help. I would like to return the '62 Countryman to it's original state (or as close as possible) and will appreciate any specs help available.

Comment

Sorry James to go off topic a BIT. Good luck with your sale!

Comment

No problem....there still here...how about $350???
              "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
              ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
              '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
              '60 Morris Van - Marvan
              '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Working...
              X