1988 Mary Quant Mini for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Mary Quant Mini for sale

Yes, Earl is for sale. Make me an offer, but keep in mind that the brand new tires and wheels I have just put on him have been stolen right out from under him, and he will now have his old Minilight (like) tires and wheels installed.

yes, I love this group and will miss you all, Ed, I am sending my dues so that I can still be called SAMOA, and I will see you all randomly throughout the year, hey... much like now.

Earl runs, he needs some work done to the engine to be running supremely, but yes he runs now and runs better than he has in a year. Thanks Chuck, you are the best.

Ideally I would like 6500 for Earl, but make me an offer and we can talk.

Karynne
    Last edited by Swondpooping; 05-23-2009, 05:59 PM.
    Karynne Williams
    Gender confused Mary Quant named Earl
    mustache and front bumper in back seat with motorcycle helmet and empty Red Hook Growler

Hey, it's good to hear from you. But I'm sorry that it's because you're selling Earl. Good luck with the sale!
    Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

There is an article on Mary Quant in the latest edition of "Mini World."
      My Mini is plastic.

Comment

I have been advised to set a price and accept offers from that price. Ideally I would like 6500 for a car in good condition, that runs, with wheels and an engine that runs. Please make me an offer, and offer it up to your friends who have seen your car and would like a mini of their own.

and just so you know, Kelly is one of the coolest men I know. He has been my hero on more than one occasion. Please make sure you are extra special nice to him and it will come back to you from the universe 10 fold.

Karynne
        Karynne Williams
        Gender confused Mary Quant named Earl
        mustache and front bumper in back seat with motorcycle helmet and empty Red Hook Growler

Comment

Working...
        X