• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay pick up

in case someone wants a variant that isn't (currently) over 10k:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mini-...spagenameZWDVW
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Interesting set of photos. (Why can't anyone get the window latches on the right way 'round!).

Anyone know what a high performace valve header is?

Maybe Dan needs another project.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Everyone knows that a high performance valve header is wayyyy better than a low performance valve header. Got one on MY car. Don

Comment

Isn't a valve header on the performance list after muffer bearings?
        Tom
        My Mini is plastic.

Comment

Makes about as much sense as a "quick" shift kit. No, wait! People actually pay money for those.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

First thing you would have to do would be replace those seats, they look like they suck up all the "leg room"!! They also look like the laid back seats forced into an upright position. Can you say I feel like I'm driving down hill all the time??
            Skip

Comment

i was planning on getting an old couch from goodwill and bolting that in. more plushieness for my heiny!
              Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Thank you for browsing www.ugamegold.com

Thank you for browsing www.ugamegold.com. We offer a range of services for your World of Warcraft character. We are selling cheap World of Warcraftfor you at an unimaginable price. Cheap world of warcraft is on hot sale on all servers, especially on American servers. You can buy cheap world of warcraft from us, a professional, loyal and reliable wow goldexchange corporation work group. Buy cheap world of warcraft here, and then enjoy your excited world of warcraft life! Ugamegold.com is a big family.We are a group of young people, we share a common love and interest, we also share a common faith. Just want like us gamers in the game receive the best gaming experience.Say again:Welcome!

Comment

It has Hi's AND Lo's! I feel so pedestrian having only HiLo's.
                  Tom n Robin
                  78ish 998 auto - Henry
                  72 project shell - doesnt everyone have one?

Comment

Working...
                  X