7'' x 13'' Ultralite Matt Black Wheels & Tires BRAND NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7'' x 13'' Ultralite Matt Black Wheels & Tires BRAND NEW

Awhile back I purchased this set of wheels and tires from Mini Sport but I ended up selling my Mini (a sad day, indeed) before ever using them. They are brand new and mounted and balanced. Attached is a link to my ad online for them, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm asking $650/obo. Thanks.

Ultralite Matt Black 7'' x 13'' Wheel - with Red Pinstripe
    * 4 x Wheels
    * 4 x Yokohama A539 175/50 Sport Tires
    * 4 x Center Caps
    * 16 x Wheel Nuts
    * Electronically balanced and fitted Tires

Click pic to view larger

Last edited by Narcissus; 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM.

Wow!! Those look absolutely Sweet! Good luck on your sale!

( I'd love to see those mounted to a bright red sportspack flared Rover Mini with a black top, and perhaps even an all black interior! )

Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I had them set aside for after a red paint job, but sadly it never happened. They'll make a Mini look sharp someday. =)

Comment

Sports pack!

I'd love to try those out on my Red Rover with black interior, but I think I have enough wheels for now. Good luck on the sale, they are sharp wheels and Tyres!
        It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

:bump:

I just moved houses and realized I still have these packed away. Still brand new and they need a new home.

$650/obo

Comment

Hey there fellow Mini owners! So I had to dig up my old thread because after moving in with my fiance I've realized, CRAP, I still have these brand new wheels and tires boxed up in the garage. :P If anyone is interested, let me know!

Comment

Interested in your wheels.

I'm looking at changing my 10's for 13's Black isn't my favorite but they may go with my silver/black paint job.

Give me a call:

Mike
              (206) 465-6560
              Classic Miniac.
              1978 Mini (1460)
              1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Hey, I'm interested give me a call!

Originally posted by Narcissus View Post
                Hey there fellow Mini owners! So I had to dig up my old thread because after moving in with my fiance I've realized, CRAP, I still have these brand new wheels and tires boxed up in the garage. :P If anyone is interested, let me know!
                Would like to talk to you about your wheels. Give me a call please...
                Classic Miniac.
                1978 Mini (1460)
                1991 B M W 318is

Comment

Working...
                X