Moke for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moke for Sale

No. Not mine! I've often said that if I had to sell all my Minis but one, MOKE would be the one I'd keep.
    Received the following from Sherry Chandler, formerly of the North American Moke Registry.

It's in Maine. Let's see. Buy a Moke and drive it home from there in the winter...

4 November 2010

Without a lot of detail, let’s just say that I have reached a point in my life that I should be selling my Moke. I’m now 80 and it’s easier to get on and off my motorcycle than in and out of the Moke, I still work every day.

The Moke is a 1967 English Moke with 19,454 miles on it. It has always been kept in a large, heated, garage with a number of other vehicles. There is no rust. I have full detailed maintenance records. As far as I know it is mechanically perfect. My brother was the MG/Moke dealer and does much work on these cars in this area.

Extras include two sets of wheels & tires, original ones and a set of Mags with radials. Indoor and outdoor covers, lock system and more. New brakes at 19,193 miles with all cylinders and other brake parts complete. I guess you get the picture.

My contact numbers …

Office 978-774-3289
    Home 978-774-3285
    Cell 978-766-6888

Thanks!

Bob Burnett
    Wenham Tree Farm
    Wenham, MA
    Last edited by Cheleker; 11-08-2010, 03:35 PM.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Do I have time to run out and buy a lottery ticket?

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

how old is the seller????.
      I thought I was the one

peter

Comment

So what do Mokes go for? December Hemmings has a '74 in California asking $9600.

Don

Comment

Working...
        X