998 parts -- free for nothin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 998 parts -- free for nothin'

I'm junking the truck's old 998 motor. Does anyone need any pieces from the lump before I get rid of it?

It wasn't particularly strong when it was running (five years ago), but there may be some ancillary stuff someone can use. It's a pre-verto.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Let me know what's left after other's have picked through the bones. It's possible the magic shelves can use some more stuff.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I'll take the lump Dan, what tranny am I looking at?

E-mail sent.

Don

Comment

Hi, Getting to this party late, but count me in for any left overs, especially if they are transmission, diff, or drive axle related. ( you said motor, so prob not much, ehh? ) ( Just came back from canada! )
        Best regards,
        MSH
        All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Sorry, guys. A recent addition to our board asked for the motor yesterday afternoon, so I'm delivering it tomorrow.

Dan

How about four 6X10 Revolutions for $360? Or a stainless dual-tailpipe muffler and hangers for $300?
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
          X